Here’s a quick update on my stitchy projects –
I had a lot of fun stitching this project (design by Stitchonomy.) To summarize–I made a miniature version of it on 11-count Aida cloth by stitching 4 stitches per square. I finished the project by making a Halloween-themed mixed media frame, which was totally enjoyable too.
The miniature project’s the right size for the framing that I’d been planning for it, and thinking back on it, the stitching was definitely fun, but I’m not sure I’ll make another project with stitches this small again. Then again, maybe for the right kind of project, I would, probably? I guess I’ll only know when the time comes.
If you’d like to know more about how I made the frame, check out the details!
Linen and Threads MSAL
I’m done with the October section. As you can see, it has a bit of a gap on one side, which might be what we’ll fill up in December. I initially planned a gradient for the border, but then realized my other section with a gradient also falls in the left half of the project. So I decided I didn’t want another one on the same side, and changed my design.
As for the November section–I’ve not had the chance to come up with colors for this month yet, since non-crafty items have been demanding more time lately, and will continue to do so for a while, so I’ve had to pick and choose from my crafty pursuits. Ah well. I’ll get to the section when I get to it.
— Progress on Linen and Threads 2021 mystery sampler: Talavera —