I knit two pieces for this top — the front and the back — and used whip stitch to join them. The top is a bit loose at the armholes, but I’m going to do some more sewing to tighten it up. (I’ve gotten a bit lazy and haven’t finished tightening yet.) The hems of this top are garter stitches, with the bottom edge being wider than the rest.
My original design had much shorter lines of diamonds, but I’m glad I decided to make them this long. To remind me of the Lacy hearts cardigan, I also added one single diamond on the back, in between the shoulder blades. I’m so elated that I finished at least one Lacy hearts project! 🙂